My Vision and Mission
I envision a world where no one questions their ability to show up with courage and authenticity, where they feel empowered to boldly play on a bigger stage, with striking impact.
I am a Coach, Mindset Mentor, Trainer and Educator, on a mission to help others unlock the excellence that already lies within themselves.
I do this through coaching, mentorship and trainings that empower them to get more of what they want out of life, starting with small actionable steps that have the power to make a big difference in their lives, their work and their communities.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
- I'm keeping my day job! I currently work as a successful global trainer and educator with the world's largest consumer health company - what I learn in my day job informs my coaching and mentorship practice
- I lost everything and was homeless as a 35-year old single mom. I came back from that devastating loss to become an influential, 6-figure earning trainer and leader delivering education around the globe.
- I believe everything is connected and I bring a holistic perspective to my coaching. I also have a Masters Degree in Holistic Health Education with a focus on coaching. Fun Fact: I'm also a Reiki Master, Licensed Esthetician and Certified Massage Therapist
- I'm a real person - what you see is what you get. You won't find super curated pics on my Instagram Feed and my YouTube Videos aren't picture perfect. I want to show up for you authentically - and that includes honoring the messy bits.
- I love my kids, the beach, a good cup of coffee, Formula 1 racing and my rescue dogs. As a licensed Esthetician, I'm also a complete spa junkie and love checking out the local spa scene when I'm travelling.
4 PILLARS OF HEALTH
Use the 4 Pillars of Health to help you prioritize your daily self-care routine.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
3 simple steps to increase work life balance for a happier professional life.
Change Starts Here
Sign up for my newsletter to get actionable tips and tools designed to help you get more of what you want out of life.
It's a little dose of personal development delivered right to your inbox. You can even read it in your jammies and slippers (we won't tell).